Saturday, March 17, 2012

Holiday Catch up for 2011!






So I have been a terrible blogger, but I'm going to try to start being better :) I saw that I hadn't blogged since Cash's 3 year old birthday in September and since we just had Eli's birthday I thought that I should catch up :) So here are a few pictures from the 2 major holidays we missed Halloween and Christmas. Halloween was lots of fun it was Cash's first year of actually understanding the concept, so that was fun. And as you can see Cash was Spiderman and Eli was Woody. Christmas was a blast this year we went up to Washington for ten days and had so much fun with all the family and the boys really enjoyed all the kid time with all their cousins. My mom made all her grandsons super hero capes and masks along with a little super hero toy. which they all loved.

No comments: