My little Cash turned 3 years old on September 30th! I still can't believe I have a three year old time goes by way too fast. In honor of his birthday i made a list of some things I want to remember about him at this age:)
I want to remember..
1. His tiger face ( he pulls this silly face and will come up to me and say, "wook, mom, wook it's my tiger bace! )
2. When he comes up to me and will put his little arm around my shoulder and tap his little fingers and then ask "what ya doin?"
3. When he takes a bath with his little brother Eli, and Eli will be splashing like crazy he says, "calm down!, calm down!"
4. how he can make a song up about anything :)
5. When he wants to be by me he says, "by you mom, by you."
6. When he shows us his kung fu panda moves and calls them panda bear punch! and panda bear kick!... and then we trick him into panda bear hugs and kisses.
7. Whenever he crawls on Jared's back he yells "yee-haw!"
8. How he thinks all birds are "angry birds."
9.How much he loves his baby brother
10. How he makes me laugh every single day!
1 comment:
Wow, he his so big! I love the cake, how cute.
Post a Comment