
My little sister Cydnie got married on the 6th of November to Shane Cridlebaugh. I am so proud, happy, and excited for her. She has always been such a sweet good girl and I am so happy she made good choices that led her to a great guy and a temple marriage! I have to say it was a different experience for me than when my other siblings have gotten married. First of all she is my first younger sibling which was wierd for me I have always felt I needed to look out for her and help her make all the right choices, I was always worrying about her and it was like I suddenly I realized that she didn't need me and pobably never really did :) Not to brag about my sister but she really is one of the most amazing people I know and i couldn't be more happy for her. These are just a few random shots we managed to get of the wedding in all the craziness, I will post more when the professional ones are available.







2 comments:
Cash is such a cutie. Love the eyes!
no- we wont be there. we are going down to bretts sisters house his parents are gonna be there. I will miss you guys! you've got such a cute little boy!Brett usually sings with my dad this will be the kids first christmas that we wont be at my parents. but brett will still sing Im sure. take care and drive safe if you guys are driving!
Post a Comment