Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!




Easter was a lot more fun this year, because we have Cash to celebrate with. It was so fun to fill his baskets with goodies (I think the Easter bunny may have spoiled him :) Easter was also very comforting for us and especially my family. With the recent passing of my grandma it was nice to be able to reflect upon the Resurrection of the Savior and because of his atonement we will all live again.

6 comments:

nina said...

The holidays become so much more fun when you have kids to celebrate with. He's such a cutie!

Neeley said...

Cash is so adorable in his easter outfit! Congradulations to Jared!

Leah said...

Love it. Such a cute little man. Happy Easter.

Sammi said...

He is getting so big. I love the tie.

Ronda said...

How cute!!!! Happy Easter and oh my heck CONGRATS Jared! I didn't even know you were graduating! That is sooo fabulous! Can't wait to see you guys! Do you know when you are coming up next??

- said...

hes just a little man! so cute I love the little tie! all the holidays are like being a kid again when you have one. so fun! sometimes I wonder if I like them more than the kids do