Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cash Disgusted


This was Cash's first time trying baby food peas and his reaction was so funny I had to post it.

4 comments:

chrisncallie said...

lol he's so cute! you're smart to introduce them to him young. i think i waited too long on some of the baby food with kobi. do it before he figures out how to spit it back at you!!

aleesha said...

How funny! That is how Chansy reacts to the fruits. She hates them. Peas and sweet potatoes are her favorite.

Ronda said...

Thats what I look like when I eat vegetables too. :) Haha! He is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet him!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Taytum, It's Jennifer from Washington. Congratulations on your cute little family. Cash is adorable and i just love his face when eating his veggies. You look great and i'm so glad i found your blog.