Monday, February 16, 2009

The Boys


I recently went up to Washington to visit my family importantly my Grandma Sharyn who unfortunately is very sick. That being said it made my trip home a bittersweet one. All the same I always love love going home and spending time with some of my favorite people. I have a lot of pictures I need to load onto my computer from when we were up there but for now this one from my phone will have to do. I just love getting pictures of the three boy cousins and Just know they are going to be great friends. (Dezmond, Gabe, and Cash)

3 comments:

blank said...

They certainly look like Dickson cousins!

Mark & Shayla said...

That is such a cute picture. It is so fun to have cousins the same age as your own kids. We are sorry to hear about your Grandma.

blank said...

Tate, I need your email if you want to look at my blog...cuz its now private. Email me it at toridowdle@gmail.com