Thursday, January 15, 2009
Start of a new year!
This year is so far going pretty good Jared has started school again which makes his busy work schedule even more busy now that he has school. He is in a business program right now finishing up his minor, and working part time still for a horse trainer in St Anthony.While he is busy with school and work Cash and I try to keep ourselves busy too. For those of you who don't know Rexburg in the winter is covered in snow and it tends to make me feel claustrophobic and home bound. So Cash and I do things like photo shoots. Here are a couple of them that I thought were really cute. Sorry for the nudity but I just had to show off his chiseled physique :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cash is getting so big already I can't believe it.Those pictures are so adorable.
Aww, Jared is so cute ;)
Post a Comment